TrellisWare employs best design practices for low-cost, reliable products and effective, efficient customer support.
Modular Hardware & Software Design
Modular design approaches are followed throughout the process of product development, manufacturing, delivery, and support. Specific examples of TrellisWare’s modular design technologies include:
- Industry standard connectors and interfaces
- Industry standard processors, components, and system architectures
- Common hardware and software across products lines
- Simple, web-based interfaces for configuration, customization, and support
Customers benefit from TrellisWare’s modular design practices via:
- Increased compatibility between TrellisWare products and other devices
- Lower cost and power consumption by leveraging commercial technology trends
- Simplified application development, system integration, and customization
- Simple upgrades leveraged across product lines
To learn more about our design technology in action see our MANET products.