The Tactical Tracking Relay
TW-850 TSM Ghost is an affordable, compact and fully operational radio with a built-in battery that provides real-time, continuous Position Location Information (PLI). TSM Ghost is part of TrellisWare’s next generation of products, designed to track personnel and assets, and to provide situational awareness, especially against friendly-fire.
TSM Ghost easily connects to tablets or laptops via a Micro USB, effectively monitors ground operations, and it mounts onto robotic or unmanned systems (UAVs). Each TSM Ghost in the network aggregates all position locations from other radios in the network, and provides GPS location updates every 2-3 seconds. Even with a built-in battery and concealed buttons for basic operation, it is small – 3×3” x 2.4” x 0.85” and super lightweight – 8 oz, and supports low visibility operations.
- 3.3″ x 2.4″ x 0.85″ w/built-in battery
- 1775-1815 MHz
- 2 W transmit power
- Easy integration into other equipment
- Network relay to send and receive IP data
TW-850 TSM Ghost Applications
– With TSM Ghost, network distractions disappear, and dealing with bulky or complex radios in the field are not an issue. Every member of your team can wear a TSM Ghost without it getting in the way. TSM Ghost is low profile, covert, compact in size (3×3” x 2.4” x 0.85”), super lightweight and affordable.
– TSM Ghost excels as a tactical tracking relay. It protects all personnel and assets by continuous, real-time position location information (PLI) tracking and monitoring in real-time. Tracking provides heightened situational awareness, monitors each warfighter, and helps prevent against friendly-fire.
– TSM Ghost is a small form-factor radio that provides GPS as well as IP data connections to the network with real-time results. It easily connects to tablets or laptops via USB while supporting simultaneous video streams, IP data, and position location information (PLI) tracking.
– Leave TSM Ghost behind as a positioning relay. TSM Ghost is extremely low cost, with low size, weight, and power (SWaP-C), it provides tracking and long-lasting connectivity with an embedded battery, and offers a concealable low profile. No need to worry about retrieving an expensive device.
– TSM Ghost works well for infiltration and the location tracking of ground troops, but it can also be used to increase network range with ground robotics or unmanned systems. The network provides seamless mobility and is scalable to connect and track a handful or hundreds of TSM Ghost products and other Tactical Scalable MANET (TSM) powered devices.
– During reconnaissance missions, use TSM Ghost as the wireless link for connecting cameras and sensors. The RECCE post can then survey a target from the top of a building without the need for cables and additional gear. TSM Ghost makes surveillance operations efficiently clean and secure.
Compatible – TSM Ghost is powered by TrellisWare’s self-forming and self-healing Tactical Scalable MANET (TSM), and it is fully operable with any TSM tactical radio. It offers robust infrastructure-less mobile mesh networking with unmatched scalability. All TSM software defined products provide rapid mobile deployment and reliable connectivity in a bulletproof TSM network.
TW-850 TSM Ghost Specifications
- Transmit Power: 2 Watt
- Operating Frequencies: 1775-1815 MHz
- Network Throughput: Up to 8 Mbps
- Encryption Security: AES-256
- Range: (26 miles per hop) x (8 hops) = 208 miles network wide
- PTT Voice Channels: Up to 12 channels
- Occupied Bandwidth: 4-20 MHz
- Data Handling: IPv6 or IPv4
- Size: 3.3″ x 2.4″ x 0.85″
- Weight: 8 oz
- Power: Built-in Battery
- Data Interfaces: Micro USB