TW-900/950 TSM Shadow® Radio
Continually redefining the edge of tactical networking
The TW-950 TSM Shadow® radio features unparalleled performance powered by the TSM® and Katana™ waveforms. TrellisWare’s signature radio provides an expanded frequency range, higher throughputs for streaming multiple HD videos, and offers the most flexible data interface options in its class.
- Supports simultaneous voice talk-groups, rapid position location reporting, IP data and video streaming all in a compact form factor
- Cellular-quality dedicated voice with support of up to 32 talk-groups enabling large scale networks
- Ability to ingest analog SD video or encoded HD video for multi-cast streaming
- Built-in H.264 encoder and HDMI for directly interfacing with a variety of cameras
- Industry-leading size, weight, and power (SWaP) among tactical networking radios that lightens the load for users
- Built-in Multi-Net Bridge (MNB) capability can be used to connect geographically disparate networks or RF separated networks over any IP link and allow them to act like a single larger network, bridging voice, PLI and data
- Accessory offering enables a wide range of use cases with multiple power options, data interfaces, and audio ancillaries
TW-950 VS TW-900 TSM SHADOW
Product models TW-950 and TW-900 are essentially the same, except the TW-950 includes a front display panel where the TW-900 does not. Both products provide identical networking capabilities.
TrellisWare offers 24/7 support for technical issues and a resourceful online Customer Support Center. The Support Center includes current software updates, documentation, frequently asked questions, and information about TrellisWare training classes.
Current users of TrellisWare® products and development partners may register to access the Support Center at: https://support.trellisware.com
CONTACT OUR TEAM:
Phone: 1.844.4TW-HELP (1.844.489.4357)
WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS?
Contact TrellisWare to find out how our broad range of capabilities can meet your mission challenges.