Government & Defense
Robust and dynamic mobile networking equipped for any mission
The Most Capable Modern Waveforms
The TrellisWare® TSM® waveform is the interoperability standard for modern tactical networking. Our cutting-edge waveforms give the operational commander flexible, resilient, and reliable communications capabilities to execute in today’s competitive battlespace in the presence of near-peer threats.
- Wideband tactical MANET delivering voice, video, data, and Position Location Information (PLI)
- Modern, resilient, fast frequency hopping, electronic counter-countermeasures (ECCM) anti-jam narrowband MANET delivering voice, data and Position Location Information (PLI)
- Long-range mode for support up to 200 miles
- Available with various encryption levels
Delivering Tactical Connectivity at Scale
TSM allows for the seamless deployment of large-scale formations with varying missions in highly contested conditions. Significant testing conducted by numerous defense organizations continues to conclude TSM is the MANET waveform for true, tactical communications.
- TSM is the most trusted, validated, and widely deployed tactical MANET waveform for large-scale operations
- TSM is the Program of Record (PoR) networking waveform for USSOCOM, US Army, US Marine Corps, and coalition partners
Unparalleled Frequency Spectrum Support
TrellisWare and prime radio partner hardware provide front line warfighters with unmatched spectrum support. Worldwide deployment cannot be achieved with anything less. Competing options are limited by tightly banded, hardware-inflexible spectrum support yielding poor operational and financial value.
- TSM provides 10X spectrum support over competing MANET radio solutions
- No need to purchase additional modules or band-specific radios
- TrellisWare waveforms are highly efficient, making the best use of scarce spectrum
- Reliability is unmatched
Largest Interoperable Ecosystem
TrellisWare and our Trellis//Sphere® partners offer a wide range of interoperable, software defined radio (SDR) options, providing comprehensive solutions to meet mission needs. The TrellisWare radio family, along with partner radios and subsystems, give customers exceptional options in key areas:
- Form factor, environmentals, aesthetics, and human interface characteristics
- RF power output levels
- Single and multi-channel radios
- Single and multi-waveform support
- Competitive pricing
- Security classification levels to include NSA approved Type 1 certified options
Product & Service
Reception & Relay
in All Landscapes
Real-Life Applications of Our Technology
Line of Sight Tactical Communications
Ensuring resiliency in contested and signal-deprived environments, TrellisWare’s cutting-edge MANET waveforms are self-sufficient, and not dependent on GPS, Wi-Fi, or LTE standards. Built-in Barrage Relay™ technology provides extremely robust performance and multi-domain reliability for voice, data, and PLI transmissions, even in the most challenging conditions. Our radio architectures start at the RF level, not the networking level.
Dynamic Airborne & Air-to-Ground Networking
- Solutions for crewed and uncrewed aircraft
- C2 and payload support for uncrewed platforms
- Extended network range with quick deployment
- Direct connection between radios and platform systems
TrellisWare waveforms, hardware and partner solutions support seamless sensor integration. Government customers rely on TrellisWare for ISR video applications, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE) sensors, ground sensors and other devices to build networks that deliver information overmatch.
Bridging Between Networks
TrellisWare’s Multi-Net Bridge (MNB) capability connects geographically disparate networks or RF-separated networks, over any IP link and allow them to act like a single larger network, bridging voice, PLI, and data. It can also bridge local TSM networks on different RF channels.