Proven resiliency, scalability & performance
The TrellisWare® TSM® waveform (current version TSM 6.2.1) facilitates secure mission critical voice, multicast HD video, data, and PLI delivery in the most severe conditions. TSM is enabled by TrellisWare’s patented technology, known as Barrage Relay™, which eliminates routing, provides unrivaled scalability, and uses less spectrum than any other Mobile Ad Hoc Networking (MANET) technology.
As a widely adopted MANET waveform software product, TSM is the interoperability standard, and features the following capabilities:
- Modern, resilient, tactical wideband MANET waveform – automatically adapts to link outages and rapid multi-hop network topology changes caused by on-the-move operation in urban and other severe multipath environments.
- Services: voice, ethernet-based data, unicast and multicast HD video, and Position Location Information (PLI).
- Supports more than 800 nodes in a single channel, enabling an exceptionally robust, flat network that is easy to use and deploy.
- Program of Record (PoR) networking waveform for USSOCOM, US Army, US Marine Corps, and coalition partners.
- Highly efficient, making the best use of scarce spectrum.
- Available with various encryption levels.
TSM provides enhanced network throughput, flexible bandwidth, adaptability, and waveform portability. It is also available in low SWaP SDRs, and embeddable into platforms ranging from commercial micro unmanned aerial systems to tactical radios. The Trellis//Sphere® ecosystem delivers a powerful network, enabling interoperability between partner platforms, sensors, and systems.
The TSM-X™ waveform has all the capabilities of TSM, with added software functionality to support NSA-certified (Type-1) security architectures.